The VASS-A-THON is a FUN-RAISER that allows you to share your passion for snowboarding or skiing, while helping VASS help more people. This is an event for VASS Students, Instructors and anyone else that wants to help VASS reach our fundraising goal.
To get all setup as a participant keep reading…
The concept is easy.
- Set up a personalized page on SNOWLINE so you can collect pledges from friends and family, for how many runs you will ski or snowboard during the week of Feb 27 and Mar 5. Click here to get started. There is a video below to show you all of the steps.
- At the bottom of your complete page there is a link you can add to emails or social media feeds to promote the awesomeness that you are partaking in. It has never been easier to get pledges.
- Snowboard or ski as many runs as you can during the VASS-A-THON period. The easy thing is to attend your weekly scheduled program and send it….
- When it is all over, go back into your page and fill in how many runs you did… honesty counts for a lot.
- That’s it… you are done. After the event, VASS will send out emails to people who have pledged and ask them to fulfill their commitments to you. People will pay with credit cards and get tax receipts issued.
Here is a video on how to setup your VASS-A-THON personalized page so you can share it with your friends and family.